Career at ViE
We not only provide a working place, but also a place where you could find the challenge, inspiration and do great things. Start to pursue your dream here!
- Lead the Research, Design and Development team on product innovations and enhancement for industrial embedded electronics systems and devices.
- Work closely with the CEO and business development team to establish and execute new product strategies supporting industrial 4.0 to achieve continuous growth of the company.
- Plan, allocate and coordinate resources to ensure timely release of new products to the market.
- Conduct and review feasibility study as and when requested by customers.
- Train, coach, appraise and develop engineers and technicians in the R&D group.
- PhD / Master / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Electronics Engineering or in related field.
- 5-8 years related working experience with at least 2 years in management role in R&D. Direct work experience in embedded electronics product research and development management and coordination.
- Strong hand-on skill and experience in embedded electronics product design and development.
- Good project management skill, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with product life cycle management for high technology electronics products.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in technical problem solving, risk and change management.
- Experience in C, C++, Verilog, VHDL programming, basic analog and digital circuit design.
- Knowledge in peripheral such as PCI, PCIe, I2C, SPI, GigE and serial interface is an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will be responsible to design, develop & implement new & existing embedded application tools/components within mutually agreeable time frame & cost.
- To engage in R & D activities & feasibility study on embedded application related techniques / tools / drivers.
- To provide support to existing and new customers on embedded projects when the need arises.
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Mechatronic / Electronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1 or 2 years related experience and/or training in programming is an added advantage.
- Programming experience required especially in C, MS Visual C++6.0 (MFC).
- Possess knowledge of Objected Oriented Design.
- Experience in UART / Driver / Socket Programming will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in multithreading programming will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in electrical & electronics design and firmware programming will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Firmware Engineer
- Firmware development in embedded electronics design and NPI
- Modify existing electronics design for customization request
- Ensure project is carried out successfully on time
- Assist in feasibility study and understand customers' specifications
- Assist in troubleshooting for customer returned products
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering (Software, Computer, Mechatronic, Electrical / Electronic) or related disciplines
- 1 or 2 years related experience.
- Experience in C, C++, Verilog, VHDL programming, basic analog and digital circuit design
- Knowledge in peripheral such as PCI, PCIe, I2C, SPI, GigE and serial interface is an added advantage
- Self motivated and result oriented
- Good project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess knowledge of Objected Oriented Design and UML
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Assist Engineer in board soldering
- Troubleshooting of PCB board
- Maintain lab components and equipment
- Experience in Surface Mount Device (SMD) soldering
- Repair and rework PCB board
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Computer Science / IT / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 1 year related working experience
- Good soldering skill (board level)
- Experience in PCB board repair is an added advantage
- Fast learner and hardworking
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Perform electronics products assembly and functional test
- Troubleshoot and rework defective products
- Support production process continuous improvement project
- At least Diploma or higher in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Possess soldering skill is added advantage. Technically, analytically and results oriented.
R&D Trainee (Electronics)
- Hands on learning on micro controller and FPGA by assisting R&D Engineer in sub-module / firmware development
- Assist R&D Engineer in hardware troubleshooting and testing
- To generate technical documentation for products
- Degree in Engineering (Software, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer, Telecommunication etc.)
- Technically, analytically and results oriented